By Brian L. Strom,Stephen E Kimmel
- One-step source to achieve knowing of the topic of pharmacoepidemiology at an inexpensive price
- Gives a point of view at the topic from academia, pharmaceutical and regulatory agencies
- Designed for college kids with simple wisdom of epidemiology and public health
- Includes many case stories to demonstrate pharmacoepidemiology in genuine scientific environment
Read Online or Download Textbook of Pharmacoepidemiology PDF
Similar pharmacology books
This quantity maintains the fad for Advances in Drug study of shorter, yet extra widespread volumes. in response to the culture of the sequence, chapters on common topics are interspersed with chapters on particular drug periods and ambitions. will probably be the final quantity edited through Bernard Testa and Urs A.
Because the moment variation of Hemostasis and Thrombosis released over a decade in the past, advances on assessing, treating and fighting universal and infrequent hemostatic difficulties have emerged. This most modern version beneficial properties those new advancements whereas delivering useful info on diagnosing and dealing with those complicated stipulations frequently present in medical perform.
Das Verständnis der Arzneimittelwirkung bildet die Grundlage für jede medikamentöse Therapie. In diesem bewährten Lehrbuch sind alle Themen der Pharmakologie und Toxikologie vollständig, übersichtlich und leicht verständlich erklärt. excellent zum schnellen Nachschlagen und Lernen: Zu Beginn eines jeden Abschnitts sind die wichtigsten Informationen im Überblick zusammengefasst.
This guide covers proven and complicated concepts for biomarker research, resembling directions and methods for assay validation equipment; various mathematical types which are important in modern drug discovery and improvement; and evaluate of recent cytometry equipment. Expertly curated by way of practising execs in drug improvement and biotherapeutics, person chapters are chosen for novel and sound study; info is selected in keeping with its relevance to lab functions and medical trials, corresponding to the subject of choosing animal types for his or her relevancy to people.
- Pharmacognosy: An Indian perspective
- The Search for Antidepressants - An Integrative View of Drug Discovery (Frontiers in Drug Discovery Book 2)
- Development of Novel Vaccines: Skills, Knowledge and Translational Technologies
- Non-Medical Prescribing in Healthcare Practice: A Toolkit for Students and Practitioners
Additional resources for Textbook of Pharmacoepidemiology
Textbook of Pharmacoepidemiology by Brian L. Strom,Stephen E Kimmel