By Chah,Jack Kornfield,Amaro
Read or Download Food for the Heart: The Collected Teachings of Ajahn Chah PDF
Best buddhism books
After a quick old survey, the doctrines of dharma and karma are mentioned and key parts that seem in contrasting varieties within the religions are examined. initially released in 1963.
Ninety Meditations in ninety Days, and the pictures that captured the instant of easy mindfulness. Taken round Boston, Massachusetts, they could be a device for all to think about, meditate on, or inspire.
This publication provides a reconsider at the value of Thai Buddhism in an more and more advanced and altering post-modern city context, specifically following the monetary trouble of 1997. Defining the cultural nature of Thai ’urbanity’; the results for local/global flows, interactions and emergent social formations, James Taylor opens up new probabilities in realizing the specificities of daily city lifestyles as this pertains to perceptions, conceptions and lived reviews of religiosity.
Engages the worldwide ecological concern via a thorough rethinking of what it capability to inhabit the earth. Meditating at the paintings of yankee poet and environmental activist Gary Snyder and thirteenth-century jap Zen grasp Eihei Dōgen, Jason M. Wirth attracts out insights for figuring out our relation to the planet’s ongoing ecological difficulty.
- Sacred Economies: Buddhist Monasticism and Territoriality in Medieval China (Sheng Yen Series in Chinese Buddhist Studies)
- Maitreya's Distinguishing Phenomena And Pure Being: With Commentary By Mipham
- Exploring Buddhism (Routledge Revivals)
- Rechungpa: A Biography of Milarepa's Disciple
- Caminos y planos tántricos: Cómo entrar en el camino vajrayana, recorrerlo y perfeccionarlo (Spanish Edition)
- On Cold Mountain: A Buddhist Reading of the Hanshan Poems (China Program Books)
Extra info for Food for the Heart: The Collected Teachings of Ajahn Chah
Food for the Heart: The Collected Teachings of Ajahn Chah by Chah,Jack Kornfield,Amaro