By Chitra Raghavan,Shuki J. Cohen
Read Online or Download Domestic Violence: Methodologies in Dialogue (Northeastern Series on Gender, Crime, and Law) PDF
Best violence in society books
Arguments, Aggression, and clash offers an intensive exam of argumentative and competitive conversation. Editors Theodore A. Avtgis and Andrew S. Rancer collect a rating of prolific and knowledgeable authors to debate points of the conceptualization and dimension of competitive conversation.
Seit einigen Jahren etabliert sich in Deutschland eine militante, islamistische Jugendszene. Ihre Mitglieder sind in Deutschland aufgewachsene Muslime oder zum Islam konvertierte Deutsche. Manche von ihnen sind bereit zu Terror und Gewalt im Namen Gottes. Wer sind diese jungen Männer und Frauen? was once hat sie radikalisiert?
Knowing Terrorism brings the various assets of mental technological know-how and perform to endure at the challenge of terrorism through offering empirically established thought and interventions for figuring out, intervening, and fighting this problem to foreign defense. the quantity addresses a few of the conceptual and definitional matters linked to terrorism, particularly these bobbing up from the complicated historic and cultural diversifications in its that means, explanations, and results.
Family Violence and the legislations in Colonial and Postcolonial Africa unearths the ways that household area and household relationships tackle varied meanings in African contexts that stretch the limits of relatives legal responsibility, kinship, and dependency. The time period household violence encompasses kin-based violence, marriage-based violence, gender-based violence, in addition to violence among buyers and consumers who shared an analogous household area.
- The Promise of Reconciliation?: Examining Violent and Nonviolent Effects on Asian Conflicts
- Media, Culture and Human Violence: From Savage Lovers to Violent Complexity
- Terror in the Mind of God, Fourth Edition: The Global Rise of Religious Violence (Comparative Studies in Religion and Society)
- Men, Masculinities and Violence: An Ethnographic Study (Routledge Studies in Crime and Society)
- Guns and Contemporary Society: The Past, Present, and Future of Firearms and Firearm Policy [3 volumes]: The Past, Present, and Future of Firearms and Firearm Policy
- How have the dynamics and repercussions of the war on drugs: affected the Mexican state?
Extra resources for Domestic Violence: Methodologies in Dialogue (Northeastern Series on Gender, Crime, and Law)
Domestic Violence: Methodologies in Dialogue (Northeastern Series on Gender, Crime, and Law) by Chitra Raghavan,Shuki J. Cohen