By Sanjeevini Badigar Lokhande
Read or Download Communal Violence, Forced Migration and the State: Gujarat since 2002 PDF
Best violence in society books
Arguments, Aggression, and clash offers a radical exam of argumentative and competitive verbal exchange. Editors Theodore A. Avtgis and Andrew S. Rancer collect a rating of prolific and trained authors to debate facets of the conceptualization and size of competitive conversation.
Seit einigen Jahren etabliert sich in Deutschland eine militante, islamistische Jugendszene. Ihre Mitglieder sind in Deutschland aufgewachsene Muslime oder zum Islam konvertierte Deutsche. Manche von ihnen sind bereit zu Terror und Gewalt im Namen Gottes. Wer sind diese jungen Männer und Frauen? was once hat sie radikalisiert?
Realizing Terrorism brings the various assets of mental technology and perform to endure at the challenge of terrorism through delivering empirically established concept and interventions for knowing, intervening, and fighting this problem to overseas safety. the amount addresses the various conceptual and definitional concerns linked to terrorism, specially these bobbing up from the advanced historic and cultural diversifications in its which means, factors, and outcomes.
Family Violence and the legislations in Colonial and Postcolonial Africa finds the ways that household area and family relationships tackle varied meanings in African contexts that reach the limits of family members legal responsibility, kinship, and dependency. The time period household violence encompasses kin-based violence, marriage-based violence, gender-based violence, in addition to violence among buyers and consumers who shared a similar family house.
- Victims and Warriors: Violence, History, and Memory in Amazonia (Interp Culture New Millennium)
- Memory, Conflict and New Media: Web Wars in Post-Socialist States (Media, War and Security)
- Perverts and Predators: The Making of Sexual Offending Laws (Issues in Crime and Justice)
- Representations of War, Migration, and Refugeehood: Interdisciplinary Perspectives (Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Literature)
- Natural Resources and Conflict in Africa: The Tragedy of Endowment (Rochester Studies in African History and the Diaspora)
Additional info for Communal Violence, Forced Migration and the State: Gujarat since 2002
Communal Violence, Forced Migration and the State: Gujarat since 2002 by Sanjeevini Badigar Lokhande