By Daisaku Ideka,Majid Tehranian
Read Online or Download Bouddhisme et Islam: Le choix du dialogue (French Edition) PDF
Best buddhism books
After a short old survey, the doctrines of dharma and karma are mentioned and key parts that seem in contrasting kinds within the religions are examined. initially released in 1963.
Ninety Meditations in ninety Days, and the pictures that captured the instant of easy mindfulness. Taken round Boston, Massachusetts, they could be a software for all to consider, meditate on, or inspire.
This booklet offers a reconsider at the value of Thai Buddhism in an more and more advanced and altering post-modern city context, in particular following the monetary predicament of 1997. Defining the cultural nature of Thai ’urbanity’; the results for local/global flows, interactions and emergent social formations, James Taylor opens up new probabilities in knowing the specificities of daily city lifestyles as this pertains to perceptions, conceptions and lived stories of religiosity.
Engages the worldwide ecological challenge via a thorough rethinking of what it capability to inhabit the earth. Meditating at the paintings of yankee poet and environmental activist Gary Snyder and thirteenth-century eastern Zen grasp Eihei Dōgen, Jason M. Wirth attracts out insights for realizing our relation to the planet’s ongoing ecological problem.
- The Practice of Lojong: Cultivating Compassion through Training the Mind
- Leaving for the Rising Sun: Chinese Zen Master Yinyuan and the Authenticity Crisis in Early Modern East Asia
- Zen is Eternal Life (Routledge Library Editions: Zen Buddhism)
- Buddhism in Practice: (Abridged Edition) (Princeton Readings in Religions)
- Buddhism, Modernity, and the State in Asia: Forms of Engagement
Additional resources for Bouddhisme et Islam: Le choix du dialogue (French Edition)
Bouddhisme et Islam: Le choix du dialogue (French Edition) by Daisaku Ideka,Majid Tehranian