By Janet L. Stringer
A time-saving, stress-reducing method of studying the fundamental suggestions of pharmacology
Great for USMLE review!
"This can be a very great tool for college kids who fight with knowing the main uncomplicated suggestions in pharmacology for path and licensure examinations. three Stars."--Doody's assessment Service
Basic options in Pharmacology provide you with a whole framework for learning -– and knowing -- the basic rules of drug activities. With this specified studying process, you’ll be ready to establish must-know fabric, realize your strengths and weaknesses, reduce memorization, streamline your learn, and construct your self assurance. Basic options in Pharmacology provides medicinal drugs via type, info precisely what you want to learn about each one classification, and reinforces key innovations and definitions.
With this leading edge textual content you’ll give you the chance to:
- realize the strategies you really needs to understand earlier than relocating directly to different material
- comprehend the basic ideas of drug actions
- manage and condense the drug details you want to remember
- evaluation key details, that is provided in containers, illustrations, and tables
- determine crucial medicinal drugs in each one drug class
Seven sections particularly designed to simplify the educational technique and assist you achieve an knowing of an important concepts:
- General Principles
- Drugs That have an effect on the Autonomic fearful System
- medicines That have an effect on the Cardiovascular System
- medications That Act at the critical apprehensive System
- Chemotherapeutic Agents
- medicinal drugs That impact the Endocrine System
- Miscellaneous medicines (Includes Toxicology and Poisoning)
Read Online or Download Basic Concepts in Pharmacology: What You Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition: What you Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition PDF
Best pharmacology books
This quantity maintains the rage for Advances in Drug study of shorter, yet extra common volumes. based on the culture of the sequence, chapters on common subject matters are interspersed with chapters on particular drug periods and goals. it is going to be the final quantity edited through Bernard Testa and Urs A.
Because the moment version of Hemostasis and Thrombosis released over a decade in the past, advances on assessing, treating and combating universal and infrequent hemostatic difficulties have emerged. This most modern variation good points those new advancements whereas supplying functional info on diagnosing and coping with those tricky stipulations usually present in medical perform.
Das Verständnis der Arzneimittelwirkung bildet die Grundlage für jede medikamentöse Therapie. In diesem bewährten Lehrbuch sind alle Themen der Pharmakologie und Toxikologie vollständig, übersichtlich und leicht verständlich erklärt. excellent zum schnellen Nachschlagen und Lernen: Zu Beginn eines jeden Abschnitts sind die wichtigsten Informationen im Überblick zusammengefasst.
This guide covers demonstrated and complicated thoughts for biomarker research, akin to guidance and methods for assay validation tools; assorted mathematical types which are valuable in modern drug discovery and improvement; and review of latest cytometry tools. Expertly curated by means of practising pros in drug improvement and biotherapeutics, person chapters are chosen for novel and sound learn; info is selected in keeping with its relevance to lab functions and medical trials, similar to the subject of choosing animal types for his or her relevancy to people.
- Pharmacy Technician
- McGraw-Hill's 2018/2019 Top 300 Pharmacy Drug Cards
- Vitamins and Hormones: 60
- Pharmacologic Approaches to Heart Failure, An Issue of Heart Failure Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Extra info for Basic Concepts in Pharmacology: What You Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition: What you Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition
Basic Concepts in Pharmacology: What You Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition: What you Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition by Janet L. Stringer