By Satinder Ahuja
- Provides a possible reference, describing the state–of–knowledge on resources of arsenic illness in floor water, which impacts approximately a hundred million humans worldwide.
- With contributions from world–renowned specialists within the box, this booklet explores advancements within the shipping kinetics, detection, size, seasonal biking, accumulation, geochemistry, elimination, and toxicology of arsenic.
- Includes compelling case reviews describing how arsenic illness happens and the devastating results at the humans and setting stricken by it.
--This textual content refers back to the Hardcover edition.
Read or Download Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Interactions of electromagnetic fields with fabrics at excessive frequencies have given upward thrust to an unlimited array of functional purposes in undefined, technology, drugs, and shopper markets. Applicators or probes, that are front finish of those platforms, give you the box that interacts with the fabric.
Skinny layer chromatography (TLC) is more and more utilized in the fields of plant chemistry, biochemistry, and molecular biology. merits comparable to velocity, versatility, and coffee rate make it one of many best options used for finding and studying bioactive parts in crops. skinny Layer Chromatography in Phytochemistry is the 1st resource dedicated to providing cutting-edge details on TLC because it applies to the separation, id, quantification, and isolation of medicinal plant parts.
Due to the fact that its advertisement advent in 2004, UHPLC (Ultra-High functionality Liquid Chromatography) has started to exchange traditional HPLC in academia and and curiosity during this strategy keeps to develop. either the raises in velocity and determination make this an enticing approach; rather to the lifestyles sciences and greater than 1500 papers were written in this strongly-evolving subject to this point.
Concepts and strategies in natural Synthesis presents a discussion board for investigators to debate their method of the technological know-how and artwork of natural synthesis. instead of an easy presentation of knowledge or a secondhand research, this vintage presents tales that vividly display the ability of the human undertaking often called natural synthesis and the creativity and tenacity of its practitioners.
- Evidence-Based Validation of Herbal Medicine
- Flow Injection Analysis of Food Additives (Food Analysis & Properties)
- Basic Principles of Forensic Chemistry
- Microanalysis by the Ring-Oven Technique: International Series of Monographs in Analytical Chemistry
- Annual Reports in Computational Chemistry: Volume 9
Additional info for Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation
Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation by Satinder Ahuja