By Jennifer Jefferis
This publication offers a close and finished examine the first avid gamers, acts, motivations, and techniques of the military of God of their quest to make abortion unlawful within the United States.
• contains interviews, decisions from the military of God handbook, essays and books via individuals, internet postings, and written correspondence
• offers a chronology of assaults claimed through or attributed to the military of God opposed to abortion providers
• Examines the reaction by way of the political and legislations enforcement neighborhood to the military of God
Read Online or Download Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International) PDF
Best violence in society books
Arguments, Aggression, and clash offers an intensive exam of argumentative and competitive verbal exchange. Editors Theodore A. Avtgis and Andrew S. Rancer assemble a rating of prolific and educated authors to debate points of the conceptualization and dimension of competitive conversation.
Seit einigen Jahren etabliert sich in Deutschland eine militante, islamistische Jugendszene. Ihre Mitglieder sind in Deutschland aufgewachsene Muslime oder zum Islam konvertierte Deutsche. Manche von ihnen sind bereit zu Terror und Gewalt im Namen Gottes. Wer sind diese jungen Männer und Frauen? was once hat sie radikalisiert?
Figuring out Terrorism brings the various assets of mental technological know-how and perform to endure at the challenge of terrorism via supplying empirically dependent idea and interventions for knowing, intervening, and fighting this problem to overseas defense. the amount addresses a few of the conceptual and definitional matters linked to terrorism, in particular these bobbing up from the advanced old and cultural diversifications in its which means, factors, and results.
Family Violence and the legislations in Colonial and Postcolonial Africa unearths the ways that family house and household relationships tackle varied meanings in African contexts that stretch the bounds of relatives legal responsibility, kinship, and dependency. The time period family violence encompasses kin-based violence, marriage-based violence, gender-based violence, in addition to violence among buyers and consumers who shared a similar household area.
- Battle to Belong: Our Unrelenting Desire to Feel Connected and Whole
- Psychologie der Aggression: Warum Ursachen und Auswege so vielfältig sind (German Edition)
- One Mississippi, Two Mississippi: Methodists, Murder, and the Struggle for Racial Justice in Neshoba County
- The Killing Season: A History of the Indonesian Massacres, 1965-66 (Human Rights and Crimes against Humanity)
- Violence and Psychopathy
Additional info for Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International)
Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International) by Jennifer Jefferis