By Erik De Clercq
This new quantity of Advances in Pharmacology explores the present kingdom of antiviral brokers. Chapters disguise such themes as virus access inhibitors, interferon-free drug combos, and antiviral brokers for HSV. With numerous chapters and the simplest authors within the box, the amount is a necessary source for pharmacologists, immunologists and biochemists alike.
- Explores the present country of anti-viral agents
- Chapters hide quite a few themes akin to virus access inhibitors, interferon-free drug mixtures, and antiviral brokers for HSV
- With the easiest authors within the box, the amount is an important source for pharmacologists, immunologists and biochemists alike
Read Online or Download Antiviral Agents (Advances in Pharmacology) PDF
Best pharmacology books
This quantity maintains the fad for Advances in Drug learn of shorter, yet extra widespread volumes. based on the culture of the sequence, chapters on common subject matters are interspersed with chapters on particular drug periods and ambitions. it is going to be the final quantity edited through Bernard Testa and Urs A.
Because the moment version of Hemostasis and Thrombosis released over a decade in the past, advances on assessing, treating and fighting universal and infrequent hemostatic difficulties have emerged. This newest variation positive aspects those new advancements whereas offering useful details on diagnosing and dealing with those challenging stipulations usually present in medical perform.
Das Verständnis der Arzneimittelwirkung bildet die Grundlage für jede medikamentöse Therapie. In diesem bewährten Lehrbuch sind alle Themen der Pharmakologie und Toxikologie vollständig, übersichtlich und leicht verständlich erklärt. perfect zum schnellen Nachschlagen und Lernen: Zu Beginn eines jeden Abschnitts sind die wichtigsten Informationen im Überblick zusammengefasst.
This guide covers demonstrated and complex concepts for biomarker research, akin to instructions and techniques for assay validation tools; diverse mathematical versions which are valuable in modern drug discovery and improvement; and evaluate of latest cytometry tools. Expertly curated through working towards execs in drug improvement and biotherapeutics, person chapters are chosen for novel and sound study; details is selected in line with its relevance to lab purposes and scientific trials, equivalent to the subject of choosing animal versions for his or her relevancy to people.
- Neurobiology of Huntington’s Disease: Applications to Drug Discovery (Frontiers in Neuroscience)
- Cancer Pain: From Molecules to Suffering
- Essential Management Skills for Pharmacy and Business Managers
- Therapeutic Targets: Modulation, Inhibition, and Activation
Extra resources for Antiviral Agents (Advances in Pharmacology)
Antiviral Agents (Advances in Pharmacology) by Erik De Clercq