By Bettina Schmidt,Ingo Schroeder
Read or Download Anthropology of Violence and Conflict (European Association of Social Anthropologists) PDF
Best violence in society books
Arguments, Aggression, and clash presents an intensive exam of argumentative and competitive conversation. Editors Theodore A. Avtgis and Andrew S. Rancer collect a rating of prolific and expert authors to debate features of the conceptualization and size of competitive conversation.
Seit einigen Jahren etabliert sich in Deutschland eine militante, islamistische Jugendszene. Ihre Mitglieder sind in Deutschland aufgewachsene Muslime oder zum Islam konvertierte Deutsche. Manche von ihnen sind bereit zu Terror und Gewalt im Namen Gottes. Wer sind diese jungen Männer und Frauen? used to be hat sie radikalisiert?
Knowing Terrorism brings the numerous assets of mental technology and perform to endure at the challenge of terrorism through supplying empirically dependent conception and interventions for knowing, intervening, and fighting this problem to foreign safety. the quantity addresses a number of the conceptual and definitional concerns linked to terrorism, specifically these coming up from the complicated old and cultural diversifications in its that means, causes, and results.
Family Violence and the legislation in Colonial and Postcolonial Africa finds the ways that family house and family relationships tackle varied meanings in African contexts that reach the bounds of relations legal responsibility, kinship, and dependency. The time period family violence encompasses kin-based violence, marriage-based violence, gender-based violence, in addition to violence among consumers and consumers who shared an analogous household house.
- Caught in Crossfire: Civilians in Conflicts in the Middle East (Durham Middle East Monographs)
- Alleviating Bullying: Conquering the Challenge of Violent Crimes (Issues in Black Education)
- Sviluppo e cooperazione. Idee, politiche, pratiche (Valutazione. Studi e ricerche) (Italian Edition)
- Ethics and the Archaeology of Violence (Ethical Archaeologies: The Politics of Social Justice)
- Socialcide: How America Is Loving Itself to Death
- Balkan Genocides: Holocaust and Ethnic Cleansing in the Twentieth Century (Studies in Genocide: Religion, History, and Human Rights)
Extra info for Anthropology of Violence and Conflict (European Association of Social Anthropologists)
Anthropology of Violence and Conflict (European Association of Social Anthropologists) by Bettina Schmidt,Ingo Schroeder