By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with event within the pharmaceutical and academia, this e-book is a pragmatic source for top content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on functional and widely-used concepts like picture processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an academic bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, thesaurus, and targeted appendices
Read Online or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Interactions of electromagnetic fields with fabrics at excessive frequencies have given upward push to an enormous array of functional functions in undefined, technological know-how, drugs, and buyer markets. Applicators or probes, that are front finish of those structures, give you the box that interacts with the fabric.
Skinny layer chromatography (TLC) is more and more utilized in the fields of plant chemistry, biochemistry, and molecular biology. benefits similar to velocity, versatility, and occasional price make it one of many top ideas used for finding and examining bioactive elements in crops. skinny Layer Chromatography in Phytochemistry is the 1st resource dedicated to providing state of the art details on TLC because it applies to the separation, id, quantification, and isolation of medicinal plant parts.
Due to the fact its advertisement creation in 2004, UHPLC (Ultra-High functionality Liquid Chromatography) has started to switch traditional HPLC in academia and and curiosity during this process maintains to develop. either the raises in velocity and determination make this an enticing procedure; relatively to the existence sciences and greater than 1500 papers were written in this strongly-evolving subject so far.
Innovations and strategies in natural Synthesis offers a discussion board for investigators to debate their method of the technological know-how and paintings of natural synthesis. instead of an easy presentation of information or a secondhand research, this vintage presents tales that vividly display the ability of the human exercise often called natural synthesis and the creativity and tenacity of its practitioners.
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Volume 224
- Biocompatible Graphene for Bioanalytical Applications (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Analysis of Pesticides in Food and Environmental Samples
- Methods of Analysis for Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals, Second Edition
- An Introduction to Co-Ordination Chemistry: International Series of Monographs in Inorganic Chemistry
- Electroplating: Basic Principles, Processes and Practice
Additional resources for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery
An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery by Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty