By Jerome Leslie
Read or Download 90/90 PDF
Best buddhism books
After a quick ancient survey, the doctrines of dharma and karma are mentioned and key components that seem in contrasting types within the religions are examined. initially released in 1963.
Ninety Meditations in ninety Days, and the pictures that captured the instant of straightforward mindfulness. Taken round Boston, Massachusetts, they could be a instrument for all to think about, meditate on, or inspire.
This ebook offers a reconsider at the value of Thai Buddhism in an more and more complicated and altering post-modern city context, specifically following the monetary drawback of 1997. Defining the cultural nature of Thai ’urbanity’; the consequences for local/global flows, interactions and emergent social formations, James Taylor opens up new probabilities in knowing the specificities of daily city lifestyles as this pertains to perceptions, conceptions and lived studies of religiosity.
Engages the worldwide ecological predicament via a thorough rethinking of what it skill to inhabit the earth. Meditating at the paintings of yankee poet and environmental activist Gary Snyder and thirteenth-century eastern Zen grasp Eihei Dōgen, Jason M. Wirth attracts out insights for realizing our relation to the planet’s ongoing ecological problem.
- Approaching the Great Perfection: Simultaneous and Gradual Methods of Dzogchen Practice in the Longchen Nyingtig (Studies in Indian and Tibetan Buddhism)
- Aus Angst wird Mut: Grundlagen buddhistischer Psychologie (German Edition)
- Rescued from the Nation: Anagarika Dharmapala and the Buddhist World (Buddhism and Modernity)
- Stille ist das Licht des Herzens: Handbuch des stillen Qigong (German Edition)
- Zongmi on Chan (Translations from the Asian Classics)
- Jamgon Mipam: His Life and Teachings
Additional info for 90/90
90/90 by Jerome Leslie