Leaders in property logistics, Goodman are a global property group listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
Goodman challenged us to create a unique branded experience, to provide a focal point for vacant properties where business opportunities could be discussed, whilst showcasing the Goodman point of difference.
It was important to make customers feel welcomed and comfortable whilst providing a memorable experience that helped Goodman stand out from the crowd.
• Existing solution was tired, faded, immobile, easily damaged and lacked digital interactivity
Design wish list
• A portable experience to project the Goodman brand
• Flexible design suitable for both warehouse and commercial spaces
• Platform to digitally showcase building plans and information
• Cost effective to manufacture as well as easy to transport and maintain
• A meeting area for up to four people with chilled refreshments
The starting point for us was the Goodman logo – the distinctive Green square is ubiquitous with warehousing and commercial property Australia-wide and increasingly around the globe – this square formed the foundations for our concept: simple; strong and secure. When dimensionalised, a square becomes a cube and it is the net of a deconstructed cube that provides the footprint for our Goodman experience.
Containing a touch screen display, mini fridge, refreshments, seating and artificial grass flooring, the cube is designed to be easily shipped. It takes the footprint of a standard transport pallet approximately 1.2m square and is self-contained and ready to transport.
Once in situ, the cube opens out to provide a 6m square footprint, its contents arranged around the central touch screen. LED feature lighting illuminates the underside of the cube making it appear to float as you approach from a distance whilst the off-centre paint effects echo the position of the grass flooring. Guests can refresh with branded water from the fridge whilst viewing the presentation of the touch screen.